Friday, June 27, 2008

Whew...

Good mooooorning, Poppers!! After a couple of days out and about, your gurl Halle is back for a minute.

I tell you what, I was off from work yesterday and I sooo needed it! Thanks for your faithfulness in checking my blog for updates, babies. I see it every time you pull up Halle's Happenings and I send out major air kisses to you. Love you, babies. *kiss kiss kiss*

I've actually been working this morning since 6:00. Some co-workers and I handed out 600 breakfast bags to an apartment community's residents to advertise our available services. It was nice to see their smiling faces but I tell you what...it is sooo humidity out there already! My hurr products went and failed me, so my coiffe is as limp as Summer's/Aurora's wrist. Love ya, babies!

Anyhoo...another big work day ahead so I'm keeping things short. Wednesday night I was out for a minute and ran into Erica King and Anastasia Demoore. They both have benefits and pageants coming up, so stay tuned for further information.

I want to send out big hugs, kisses and positive energy to my very first drag momma, Carma Blake. Carma (aka Carl DeLong) is having some serious health issues and needs all of us to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I'm going to do a profile of Carma very soon, but want all my babies to be mindful of Carma. Carma...you got me started. Love you baby!! *hug kiss hug*

Last but not least Poppers, I want to make you aware of a Bag Lady show coming up. Holly Luyah and Cadillac Barbie both asked me to mention the 4th of July Week Kick-Off Show at Cosmos. The show is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday June 28th at 9:00 p.m. Cover charge is $5 with all cover charges and tips going to benefit Step-Up. You know how I feel about Step-Up and their services, so I would consider it a personal favor if you would come out and support the cause. Featured performers include: Cadillac Barbie, Holly Luyah, Donna Rhea, Audrey Heartburn and Portia Lynn Van Buren.


Hope to see you there, Poppers!

The next few days will be a flurry of activity for yours truly as I and the other Mean Gurls prepare for our trip to Vegas. We leave on July 2 and we'll be there until July 6. We just happen to be out there for Las Vegas Gay Days!! I'm sure we'll all have much to (drunkenly) report while we're out there so be sure to check us out at least every other day.

Gonna close things out for now, babies! I hope you allll have a great weekend!

Keep it spicy!
Halle

1 comment:

HollyLuyah said...

You likea blond hurr?