Friday, June 20, 2008

Am I missing something?

Good afternoon, Poppers!! It's a GORgeous day in Indy and I hope everyone's enjoying it so far.

Yours truly will be leaving the office at 3:30 today to attend a work-related ice cream social/pool party so I'm TRES excited to have the opportunity to work outside! Plus, I'm hoping that maybe...just MAYbe there will be some pretty boys and girls I can eye from behind my shades. ;-)

Soooo...am I missing something or was there no local print media coverage of Circle City INPride '08? I've looked on Indy.com for fotos on Party Crashers...nothing.

I did a search on IndyStar.com for "Circle City INPride '08," and my search came back with, "Did you mean Circle City inbred '08?" A) Where's the coverage? B) What the hell is Circle City inbred '08? Have a missed a festival? God knows it would probably be pretty entertaining. So, what's the deal? If anyone has seen any print coverage from the parade or festival, would you let me know? Since I was on vaca, I'd love to see what was said about Pride. You can leave a comment below by clicking the "Comments" link OR drop me a line at HallePino@yahoo.com.

Hope you can get out and enjoy the weather!

Love you, babies!

*kiss kiss*

Halle

*update* Blanche informed me that there was actually coverage in the Indy Star. Thanks, Popper! I still don't understand what Circle City inbred '08 is, though.

No comments: