Monday, July 14, 2008

National Enquirer ~ Indy Style

"Oooh, we're not ones to go 'round spreadin' rumors. No really we're just not the gossipin' kiiiind. Oh, you'll never hear one of us repeatin' gossip, so you'd better be sure and listen close the first time."


Hola, Poppers! WHEW...Halle is glad to have weathered another storm of work-related activity.



I was supposed to go to a party Saturday night, but I was sooo wiped out that I just went home and crashed out on the couch. I slept until around noon:30 Sunday and got myself up and ready to head to the Trump's to hang out by the pool.



While yours truly didn't get involved with any of the rumours circulating around the pool, I did hear quite a few doozies. It's always interesting to me to hear stories about other people...I find even more interesting the reasons those stories are shared. If you'd like to hear about them...





don't look for them here. :-)



Love ya, Poppers!

*kiss kiss*

Halle

No comments: