Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back in Indy

Hellooooooo, Poppers!! O MI GAWD, I'm glad to be home!! As much as I loved being with my friends in Las Vegas, I just don't think it's the city for me. Outside of the occasional layover when I was a flight attendant, I hadn't spent any significant time in LV. IF I go back again, it will definitely be in the off-season and will only be for 3, 4 days max.

There's sooo much to do, sooo much to see, sooo much to avoid and sooo much to step over that it's a skosh overwhelming for someone like Halle. After spending a long weekend with family followed almost immediately by not quite 6 days with friends, I think Halle needs some alone time; no offense to either group.


I did have a good time and it was nice to get away from Indy for a minute, but as Dorothy says, "there's no place like home." Those of us who live in Indy are sooo blessed to have what we do. Indy's a beautiful, clean city and people (for the most part) are considerate.

I spent most of the day yesterday catching up on sleep (slept until 1:ish yesterday afternoon) then got up long enough to pay some bills, run some errands, grab a quick cocktail, get my hurr did and do laundry. Gracie, the puss I share with the roommate was muy excited to see me home and she spent as much time as possible on my lap and in my bed. I love that gurl on Prozac!!
Cadillac Barbie sent out an email this afternoon asking for some jacked up hurr for Friday's movie screening of "Hairspray" at the Trumps so I'll be getting together with Naomi this evening to bump, jack, burn and bang some wigs for centerpieces.

Gonna close this one out for now with some pics from my time away including the pic of boy-me with the Queen of all Media, Perez Hilton. Have a great evening, Poppers!!

*kiss kiss*


Halle












No comments: