Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's finally gone...

Halle's hangover, that is.

O Mi GAWD!! I haven't been hungover like that in aaages! Who knew that 5 long islands and a rum & diet would knock me on my flabby butt?

It was a fun night. I went to Olly's to meet Cadillac Barbie to give her some hurr for centerpieces for Friday. Met up with FitnessNerd and in short order started drinking with the Prez and other members of the Indy Pride Board. Apologies to any and all I may have groped and/or offended.

I know I won't have time to post tomorrow due to the Second Coming of Christ (aka the launch of the 3G iPhone) so here are just a few tidbits:

  • continued thoughts & prayers to Sequoia Pentecost & Carma Blake
  • Finder's-Keepers East @ 8992 East 10th Street...love Love LOVE their ad in The Word: "The nations oldest consignment store (52 years+) Specializing in (but not limited to) Womens plus size clothing, Formal & Evening Wear, Mens clothing, Jewelry, Lingerie and Accessories. Ever-changing inventory and Queens Welcome!" Mon & Sat 10:30-4:00 Tue, Weds & Fri 10:30-6:00 Thur 10:30-7:00.
  • Takashi, the one-named sensation from across the sea is in town from Japan this weekend...lock up your tops!
  • Movie night at the Trumps...screening of Hairspray. I'm told there will be prizes for best wigs/costumes.
  • Erica King, newly crowned Miss Gay Indianapolis 2008 will be performing at Talbott Street Sunday, July 13.

That's it for now, Poppers! Have a loverly evening.

*kiss kiss*

Keep it spicy!!

Halle

No comments: