Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Night on the Bayou

Helloooo, Poppers!

I know it's been a minute since I posted, but blame the folks in charge of all things IT, not your gurl Halle.

Now that we have that lil issue resolved, I'm back...for the moment.

I've got some exciting news to share with everyone! I can finally officially tell you about the fundraiser I have coming up! Mark your calendars for Saturday September 20, 2008 for Halle Pino & Friends Present: A Night on the Bayou!! This is a benefit to allow for continued dialogue for the GLBT community center being considered for Indianapolis.

The event is scheduled from 5:30 - 9:30. Tickets for dinner are $15 with a cash bar offering $2 cocktails and beer. Dinner includes fried catfish & chicken strips; hushpuppies; Halle's hot n'hoppin homestyle jambalaya; red beans n'rice; wasabi cole slaw; tossed salad and Nick's "lick-er"-laced cookie balls for dessert...not to mention a heap of Hurricane Jell-o shots in honor of Andrew, Hugo, Katrina & Rita. Proceeds from ticket & bar sales and performer tips will all go towards the community center.

I'm excited about the menu, but I'm even MORE excited about the cast of performers we have lined up for you: Cadillac Barbie, Summer Clearance, Aurora Diamond, Holly Luyah, Stella Couture and yours truly are all confirmed and I'm still in negotiations with a few other local drag and Bag Lady legends, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tickets are on sale now and will go quickly, so if you want yours, please drop me a line at HallePino@yahoo.com to get yours now!! It's sure to be a fab, fierce, ferosh & fun fundraiser with friends & family, so please get in on the fun!

Keep it spicy, babies!

*kiss kiss*

Halle

No comments: