Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby, baby...where did my week go?

Buenos dias, Poppers!! Are my babies as busy as I am? Isn't it just amazing how one thing leads to another and suddenly a week has passed?





Here are just a few of things your gurl has been up to:







  • Monday night I ran by Cosmos to find Portia Lynn Van Buren and asked her to perform at A Night on the Bayou. Gurl does some rockin' blues numbers and I'd be remiss to not request her participation...and...she agreed to perform! Yay me!!


  • Tuesday night found the Mean Gurls at Metro. It had been a week or so since we'd seen Mom and after her family trip to VA (that's Virginia, not the hospital), she needed some time with her homos. FitnessNerd and I wound up at Greg's (shocking) where we ran into Holly Luyah (HEY, GURL!!) and Audrey Heartburn. Sequoia Pentecost joined us later in the night and we pretty much just boozed it up (shocking).


  • Wednesday night I actually stayed home and watched my two most favoritest shows in the whole wide universe: Project Runway and Shear Genius (more on that to follow).


  • Thursday night was the monthly Indy Pride Membership Mixer at Agio. Halle is now an official member of Indy Pride! Yay them!! Two snaps and a hair flip to Agio...they provide the yummiest appetizers at the Mixers. I had the privilege of announcing A Night on the Bayou to everyone in attendance. After we left Agio, we sashayed on down to Metro to continue our fellowship (read "drinking"). Yoplait from RockStar Promotions has been selling Bag Ladies Calendars for us. In the past month he has sold 40 calendars at his shows and has actually subsidized the price. The calendars are $10, but he's been selling them for $8 and making up the difference out of pocket. I just love Love LOVE that boy!!


  • Friday night my roommate and his cuddly buddly had a mojito party at our place. Lots n'lots of rum was consumed.

  • Saturday night was a night of rest. Lawd, your gurl was ti-red!!

Well, that's my wrap up for the week. I know it's not a terribly exciting post, but I just don't have the time to be too terribly creative right now. I pa-ROMISE to have a fun post or two next week. Stay tuned, habaneros!

*kiss kiss*

Halle

No comments: