Monday, August 4, 2008

Deep in the heart of Texas...

Greetings, Poppers!!

My bestest IT geek-pal FitnessNerd outfitted Halle's Happenings with a lil thing called analytics. I admit that I'm technologically challenged when it comes to most things technological, but I think analytics is a pretty nifty thingy-doodle.

What analytics does (do?) is allows Halle to see where all the visitors to Halle's blog are from. So, I have to wonder...what the heck's going on down in Flower Mound, TX?

I've had 74 page views from Flower Mound since Halle's Happenings was launched and I'd just love Love LOVE to hear from some of you!! Holla at Halle!! Drop me a line and say, "hey, y'all!"

I grew up in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas. The elementary school I went to in Lawton, Oklahoma was actually called Flower Mound Elementary. You're FA-REAKIN' me out!! Please please please, leave a comment or drop me a line at HallePino@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearin' from y'all!!

*kiss kiss*

Halle

1 comment:

nickabouttown said...

You're welcome.

Flower Mound is either a euphemism for female genitalia or quite possibly Summer Clearance's NEXT drag name!