Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sooo FEROSH!!

Greetings, Poppers!! Halle knows she said she was out for the weekend, but she just HAS to post about the FUNtastic night she had.



Halle must preface this post by saying that Indianapolis had the FA-REAKIEST weather roll through last night! Fierce winds, 10K+ lightening strikes and she's not sure but there may have been a tornado or two. Okay, Halle doesn't care to post third person, so she's dropping that boo-shit right now.






So last night I met up with Yoplait (from RockStar Promotions), my gurl Fancy, my lezbolicious girl Mygina and whatshisface...we need to come up with a name for him. I should name him after a cookie. A Girl Scout cookie...Tagalong! Anyhoo, I met up with them at Olly's for a couple of drinks and then we all headed over to Talbott Street for cheap drinks and drag. It had been a few weeks since I'd been to TS for a show and I'd forgotten how much fun it can be on a Friday night. Of course, with the right people in tow, everything's an experiment in fun! I think I'm going to push to have Friday nights begin at Talbott Street at least once or twice a month for here on out.






On to the sightings! Right off the bat, I ran into my gurl Aurora and swapped air kisses. I told her that I'd updated my blog and don't you know the gurl whipped out her IPhone and pulled it right up. We shared a laugh and a tear and then confirmed the fact that she, Summer Clearance and I will be working on Christina Aguilera's "Candy Man" for a future show. Gurl's already working on her costume. She's fierce, ferosh and fabulous.






Gotta give three snaps, a shout and a sashay to the Ladies of Legends at Talbott Street. The Queen of the Catwalk, Vicki St. James seems to be back en pointe: a few weeks ago she took a little spill backstage and was limping for a minute. Glad to see you back in fighting form, Vicki! You better work!




Love, thoughts and prayers are being sent to Asia LaBouche and her partner for the loss of their Nana. Nana was a sweetheart and very supportive of the gay community. The last time I saw her was at Sequoia Pentecost's Gospel Brunch in April. She really seemed to be enjoying herself and that's how I'll remember her. Asia was sweet as always and it was great to see her back on stage. *kiss kiss* Asia!


Rounding out the Ladies of Legends is of course, the FeNOMenal Femme Fatale, Alana Steele! There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. This gurl ALWAYS brings her best and I'm just a huge fan.



Well, pumpkins, that wraps things up for now. I'll be out and about again tonight and will report on any fab sightings on Monday.

*kiss kiss*

Halle

No comments: