Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good morning, Poppers! FitnessNerd, Summer Clearance Sequoia Pentecost and your gurl Halle have invaded Chicago!! Welcome to Obama Country!! This is what I woke up to as I pulled back the gossamer drapes of our suite:

Probably pretty much what you woke up to, huh? Oh, well. I didn't expect it to be a perfect weekend, but it's already started off as a fun one!!

Just to back up for a minute, I just want to tell you about L O L held at Talbott Street this past Thursday. O M G, kids, what a riot! The Rubi Girls were phenom and Tara Jole (aka Mini-Britney) was just divine! If you have the opportunity to see either of these acts, take it!! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the evening:


































After L O L, I skipped on over to Metro Idol to judge and ran into Dannon's Darlins, Cherilynn Douchey and Farah Flame:





















One more thing I wanna tell you kids about is actually happening in Indiana. This weekend, you'll experience a little bit of Halle's home state as Mardi Gras makes its way to Muncie...presenting...Muncie Gras!! You'll get a little bit of the Big Easy today and one of the performers is one of my favorite gals, Holly Luyah! Make yourway up to Muncie Gras...if you see Holly, tell her I axed he she durrin'!
Alright, kids...time for the gal to shower and get to shoppin! But just two more shots to share. Ran into some Indy folk out and about here in the Windy City. Bye for now, babies!!




No comments: