Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busier than a...

(insert favorite colloquial expression having to do with a one-armed man/paperhanger/woman/prostitute/et al)

Greetings, Poppers!!

OMG where to begin?!? First of all. Hi, babies! Forgive me for the lack of updates as of late, but OMG, it's been a busy time in the life of Halle! I was in heels two weekends in a row, battling a head cold, working, banging out details for the fish-fry, buying/designing/commissioning new dresses and wigs and etc etc etc. Whew!

So I met with the folks at Hoaglin's this morning to get some food deets worked out and they were just delish to work with...true blessings. If you have the chance, no...make the chance to get down to Hoaglin's on Mass Ave. I love their menu, they have a cute staff and they're just great people. *kisses Rob & Nic!!*

Halle's handlers (FitnessNerd, Summer & Mom) have been keeping the internet busy this morning exchanging emails. Cooking, cleaning, planning, designing, logistics...makes my head spin, but I have a great team. Actually, I'm part of a great team. I don't ever want it to sound like I'm over or leading them. No...we work together. :-) And we're quite the formidable team!

So far, ticket sales have been slow which concerns me somewhat, but everyone seems to think that folks are just going to show up. I hope they/you do!!

Before I share some pics with you from the past couple of weeks, I need to send special shouts out to Asia LaBouche, Alana Steele, Vicki St. James and Annastacia Demoore. They've all made it possible to advertise the event and they're getting the word out. Thank you sooo much, ladies. Halle has much love for and appreciation of you!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Macy Kirkland a couple of weeks ago. Macy, hon...where's that bio and pic you promised me, hmmmm? I also met Rose Petal this past weekend through none other than my baby gurl, Holly Luyah!! Rose seemed very sweet and Holly was...well, Holly was Holly...perfection in my eyes. *sigh* Hey, gurl!! Saturday night while Summer and I were out for a twirl, I also ran into Stella Couture. We're doing a make-up class this week...too excited.

I need to send a get well message out to my baby, Bauer. He had some silicone inserted into his body this week and it had nothing to do with tits, lips or hips. Who knew that they made silicone TOES?!? Modern medicine!! It's the shiz! Get well soon, hon...and enjoy your "recuperation." Maybe you should get some sun while you're off on medical leave. Vitamin D is good for you!!

Last but not least, a heartfelt thanks to FitnessNerd, Summer Clearance and Maestro. Thanks for driving me around, handing out palmcards and fliers, wading through glitter and putting up with my rambling. You. Complete. Me. *kisses*

Alright, habaneros...I leave you with the following pics. PUH-LEEEZE come out and support the fundraiser. 9/20/08 5:30-9:30.












Hello, kitteh! It's Madonna~FitnessNerd is hers.






Sequoia enrolled me in the Jelly of the Month Club...bless her drunk ass.


















I'm a mess and I own it.

*kiss kiss*

Halle


No comments: