Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wild Wild Weekend...

Good morning, Poppers!!

I hope you're enjoying the sunshine on this gorgeous Saturday!

I don't have much time, but I wanted to make sure you're remembering a couple of things happening in Indy this weekend.

First of all, tonight at Cosmos, "Paving the Road to Dallas," a benefit for Holly Luyah. I'm soo excited that Indiana has Holly representing us at Miss Gay USofA! The show starts at 10:00 and features Alana Steele, Britney Taylor, Jazmyn Taylor, yours truly and Holly Luyah. Please come out and support our Holly as she raises money to complete in Dallas.


If you're looking for pageant action this weekend, please be sure to head over to Talbott Street Sunday at 7:00 p.m. for Miss Hoosier 250. I'm not sure who the other contestants are, but I know that my girl, the multi-faceted Aurora Diamonds is competing this year.

Please support Talbott Street and your favorite contestant.

Last but certainly not least, drag is back at Metro!! This Sunday, Metro on Mass Ave is bringing in Alana Steele, Holly Luyah, Erica King and yours truly to kick off a new Sunday night show. From what I'm told, Alana, Holly and Erica will be on cast and they will welcome in a guest performer on Sundays. I'm too too excited to be included in this new venture and hope it will be successful for Metro and the performers.

Alright, babies...dresses to hem and wigs to bang. Gotta go. Be good to yourselves. Hope to see you soon!


*kiss kiss*


Halle

No comments: