Friday, March 26, 2010

Look out Lafayette!!


Good morning, Poppers! Your gurl was excited to wake up to the bright sunshine, but OMIGAWD, why is it so cold?!? I'm happy to say that I'm still typing this while my happy, hairy pussy and I are tucked into my bed. Say hi to Gracie.
As I mentioned last week, the IPBL leave tonight for the third leg of their world tour...Zoolegger's in Lafayette, IN (which was the destination for the first and second legs as well; I think we need more legs). Kokomo, Ft. Wayne, Muncie, Bloomington, Terre Haute...we're waiting for invites!!

Some of your IPBL: Cadillac Barbie, Sequoia Pentecost, Summer Clearance, Rachel Yoder, Regina Bitch and yours truly will be joining some of the gals from Zoolegger's to assemble a fantastic cast for one night only (until the next time we're up there). Showtime isn't until midnight so you'll have plenty of time to get your nap on OR cheer and scream your little hearts out for PURDUE...GO BOILERS!! I hope to see you tonight!
Tomorrow and Sunday nights I'm happy to say I will be performing at Zonie's Closet. I hyperextended my knew (again) a few weeks ago so I don't think I've actually been in the show at Zonie's since back in February. I'll have the pleasure of sharing the stage with the Closet Kittens and Miss Ginger Ale who was recently named first runner-up at Miss All American Goddess at Large. Congrats, gurl! Showtimes both Saturday and Sunday nights is 10:ish DST.


I have a ton of stuff to do before heading to Lafayette, so I'm going to post some pics from IPBL Shimmering Shamrocks Show 2010 for your enjoyment. Thanks to you, we were able to raise $1300 for IYG. Special thanks to Michael, Vivian and the staff and crew at Talbott Street for your continued support of the community.

Besos, Poppers!







No comments: