Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you, everyone!


Greetings, Poppers! As I'm sure you can tell by the pictures, "Drink Your Juice, Shelby" was a tremendous night. I'm very proud of everyone who was a part of this benefit and even though I've thanked all of them already, I want to do it publicly:




Because of all of you, $1610 was raised for Carl DeLong and his family. Carl and his family were truly moved by the amount of support and love shown to them and I appreciate your partcipation in this event more than I can say.

Vivian - thank you for donating the bar for the night! Guido, JB, Nate, Sebastian, Bennett and Tim were amazing to work with. I hope I didn't run them ragged. You rock, baby!

Adessah, Asia, Caddi, Caress, Erica, Ginger, Naomi, Regina, Sue and Summer - You girls brought your "A" game and worked, bucked and turned it out!! I hope I never fail to tell you how much I respect and appreciate what you gals do. It was a privilege and a pleasure to share the stage with you tonight. Thanks for being on speed dial.

HR, Nick, Shere and Adam - you kids make Halle's life so easy. I couldn't do it without you. HR - BRAVO!! I think you have a faboo career in drag-handling in your pocket. Shere - thanks for sticking it out in that booth for almost 3 hours. Nick - can't wait to see the photos.

Queen Blossom - gal, I adore you. You continue to turn up and turn it out and I have such admiration for you. Thanks for the gorgeous centerpiece and for running the prize table.

Adam, Dean & Tim at Downtown Olly's, Greg, Sam & Shawn of Shining Star Productions - thank you so much for your donations to the prize table. People were pleased with what they won and I appreciate your generosity.

Donnie - thanks for running the spot, babe. I hope you weren't neglected up there.

Bill, Jeremy & Sam - thank you for your running and accountant work tonight as well as your tips and hints, wig-banging and make-up.

I hope I included everyone. If someone was left off, please know it was purely unintentional. The support you all provided and your selflessness encourage me to do more in the community. I am blessed to know all of you.

*kiss kiss*

Halle




p.s. Just a quick shout-out to a new, self-proclaimed "Popper-Girl": HAY, DARCI!! Hope to see you soon!!

No comments: